a Boring Holiday


a Boring Holiday
by: Arina Zaida Ilma
Last week was a specifically for junior high students holiday. During a week, the students of class IX did a school final exams. So that's why, the students of junior high school class VII and VIII canceled. We class VII and VIII studied at home. If the class VII and VIII are not a holiday, worry will disrupt class IX.  
Okay. Now, I will tell you about my holiday. I thought this would be a fun holiday for me. However, the fact said the other way. My holiday very boring and tiring. I spent the holiday at home. I'll start telling my activities during the holiday from start to finish.
1)   Sunday, 25th 2012
 First, at Sunday morning like an ordinary daughter. I had to got up early morning helped my mother, of course after that I prayed Shubuh. Then I did my chores, cleaned up my room, and spread out my bed under the sun ray. I was really in fear if my mom knew that my room was messy. So, I  spruced it as soon as possible. Then, I took a bath. Next I have a breakfast. Yeah, first day I didn't feel this was a holiday.
In the afternoon, I have slept for 2 hours. At 14.00 p.m I prayed Dzuhur. After that, I did my homework. I have homework pretty much. Such as Sains, English, Math, Civics, etc . At about 16.00 p.m, I watched television with my brother Hilmy. Then, I have lunch. Later,   I watched the axiata cup on ANTV. I and Hilmy like badminton very much. Although Hilmi was a kid, but he was smart to play badminton. When the clock shows 16.30 p.m, I prayed ‘Asar.
At 18.00 p.m adzan maghrib has been echoed, I rushed to prayed maghrib in congregation with my family. Then, we have dinner. I ate together with my family.
I slept early, because I was sleepy. At about 20.00 p.m I have slept. But before slept, I prayed 'Isya.
2)  Monday, 26th 2012
Okay... Now the second day. In the Monday, I woke up early about 05.00 a.m. I spruced the bed and then I prayed Shubuh. Next, I helped my mother in the kitchen. Prepared a cooking spice, slice the onions, etc. After that I swept the floor and the yard.
At 06.30 a.m, I took a bath. Incidentally,water of my well smell bad. I must drew water in neighbor's well.  At about 07.00 a.m, my parents and my brothers went to the school. While, I’m at the home alone. It is very boring. My parents were the teacher in junior high school, my brothers were student in kindergarten and student in elementary school .
 At home, I studied and finished the homework. I have studied for two hours, from 09.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m. After that, I was rileks. I watching televison with Hilmy. Hilmy backed from kindergarten at 10.30 a.m. At 12.30 p.m, I prayed Dzuhur. I lunch at 13.00 p.m.
In Monday afternoon, I studied Math. I like very much Math, because very easy. I have studied for one hour. Then. At 16.00 p.m, I prayed ‘Asar.
Evening, I am very tired. I slept since 19.30 p.m. But before slept, I prayed ‘Isya.
3)  Tuesday, 27th 2012
In the Tuesday, I woke up as usual at 05.00 a.m. I also worked as usual.  Spruced  the bed, prayed Subuh, swept the floor and yard, took a bath, breakfast, etc.
At 09.00 a.m until 11.00 a.m, I made some crafts. It begins with my hobby, who liked to create something new. Such as key chains of flannel, photo frames from wrapping paper, scarf from wool  yarn , and many others.

Yeah, it’s very fun. Incidentally, my friends also ordered me a key chain.
At 13.00 a.m, I prayed Dzuhur. I took a break. Later, I was playing a computer and Hilmy played a toshiba laptop. Next, I have lunch a fried rice.
After one hour, we finished playing PC. Then, at 16.20 p.m, I prayed ‘Asar. I took time to learn, though slightly. About 17.30 p.m, I finished learn and I was waiting for prayed Maghrib.
In this evening, I slept late. Because tonight is the night Panasonic  Award. Panasonic Gobel Award is the most prestigious awards in television Indonesia. I will not miss it. Every year I watch it. It is impossible, my the favorite actor who I choose to become the most favorite actor is the fact, that is Rezky Aditya. But, my favorite actress who choose not to be the most favorite actress. She is Nikita Willy. Last year he was a the most favorite artist, but has now been succeeded by Asmirandah.  And "Putri Yang Ditukar" still be the most favorite drama series for two years. I was happy.

4) Wednesday, 28th 2012
Next, in the Wednesday, I got up at 05.00 a.m and I also worked as usual in the morning. Yeah ... surely you are already know. It is true?
But
slightly different, I learned this morning early at 7.00 am until 09.00 a.m
At 14.00 p.m, I prayed Dzuhur. I have a lunch. After that, I slept for two hours. At 16.15 p.m.
Next, at 18.15 p.m, I prayed Maghrib with my family. We are dinner together. At 20.00 p.m, I watched Indosiar Television. Saya menonton film Tutur Tinular. Tutur Tinular. Tutur Tinular is the title of a radio drama, that is legendary work of S. Tidjab. This story tells about the journey of life and the search for identity of a knight-spirited warrior named Arya Kamandanu the greatness of God Almighty, a story with historical background and the establishment of the collapse of the kingdom of Majapahit Kingdom Singasari. I liked the figure of Tutur Tinular is Kamandanu and Nariratih. Actor of  Kamandanu is Rico Verald and actress of Nariratih is Griffiths Anna. J
The movie is very good. I like it very much. After I'm sleepy, I went to sleep.

5)  Thursday, 29th 2012
In the Thursday morning, I got up late at 05.30 a.m. Because I slept benighted yesterday. I wash my face, then I prayed Shubuh. After that, I spruced the bed, swept the floor and the yard. I took a bath and I have a breakfast.
Afternoon, I prayed Dzuhur at 13.15 p.m. Then, I learned, did the I did exercise about UAS II of class IX. It was rather difficult. &
 I have a lunch. I ate fried noodles. Yummy... At 16.00 p.m, I prayed ‘Asar. After that, I played computer to did the homework English. English teacher gived us the homework to make recount text for the holidays. About one hour, I finished it. Next, I took a bath.
At night, I was dizziness. I did’nt know why. After prayed Maghrib, I dinner with my family. Then, I slept.

6) Friday, 30th 2012
Usually, I always got up early. But, not now. I got up late. Because I sick (headache).  K
I prayed Shubuh. I didn't took a bath. I slept back. After about one hour, I got up. Then I took a bath and breakfast. At 09.00 a.m, I rested while watching television.
In the daytime, I don’t forget to learn. I want my score UAS is good tomorrow. Amin. Gradually, I've learned more. MTK, IPA, B.ING, TABOG, PKN, PAI, etc.
At 13.00 p.m, I prayed Dzuhur. I payed to God, so that eased my life and future success. After that, I napped. Then, I have a lunch . Three hour later, I took a bath and I prayed ‘Asar.
Evening, I dinner. Next, I didn’t watch television. I prayed Maghrib at 18.00 p.m. I slept early. But before slept, I prayed ‘Isya.
 7)  Saturday, 31th 2012
In this day, I got up late. I prayed Shubuh. Spruced the bed, washed my shoes and the bag. I took a bath, and I have a breakfast.
Then, At 08.00 a.m until 10.00 a.m, I studied. At 12.00 a.m, my father and my mother backed the home. I prayed Dzuhur. I slept at 13.00 p.m with my mother and Hilmy. After that, My mother took me to Kroya to fix a broken LCD my phone. In the Rahman Phone, we fixed my phone. About one hour, my phone didn't broken. I very happy.
At the home, about 16.00 p.m, I prayed ‘Asar. I took a bath, picked up my shoes and the bag on on the clothesline. I prayed Maghrib with my family. Then, we have breakfast together.
At night,I prayed ‘Isya at 19.20 p.m. . I slept at 21.00 p.m. I slept late cause I watching the movie Tutur Tinular.
 8) Sunday, 1st 2012
Okay... the next day, I got up early. I prayed Shubuh. Spruced the bed, and swept the floor.
I took a bath at 06.30. a.m. At 09.00 a.m, I learned more active. That is the lessons of social science. I've completed two students worksheets of social science, the Geography and Economics. Now I did the LKS of history. Another lesson I did not forget. I've also completed several other students worksheets, such as: Physical Education, Arts, Information and Communication Technology, Religious Education, English, Biology, etc. Then, I watched the television. Then, I have a lunch.
At 11.00 a.m until 14.00 p.m, I slept. After got up, I prayed Dzuhur. I have a lunch. I ate Ketoprak. My mother made it, and I helped my mother. Then at 16.00 p.m I prayed ‘Asar.  I took a bath.
I prayed Maghrib at 18.00 p.m. I dinner with my family. At 19.00 p.m, I prayed ‘Isya. Then, I studied, prepared the lesson. Because tomorrow I have entered school.
Yeah .. as you know, my holiday is not fun or very boring. At home alone, locked up. Like a prisoner.  It should not be playing, must with my mom if leave the house . But, this is my daily life. Enjoyed, learned, and practiced. Thanks. 
Free Heart Bow Arrow Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com


http://www.funny.org.in - Glitter Text